Support the Women's Auxiliary
2014 Salvation Army Auxiliary Officers
2014 President Linda Miller, center front, with Past President Mary Ellen Chase, left, and President-elect, Susan Madden, right. Back row: Recording Secretary, Linda Toombs; Corresponding Secretary, Nelda Hamer; Parliamentarian, Mary Nelson; Treasurer, Nancy Barnhart; Assistant Treasurer, Sandy Harper; Chaplains Libby Pritchard and Debbie Bryan; and Captain Barbara Rich, Associate Area Commander and Auxiliary liaison.
The Salvation Army Greater Memphis Women's Auxiliary was officially chartered November 20, 1986. Since then, the Women's Auxiliary has provided thousands of hours of volunteer service, served thousands of children, seniors and mothers through the Angel Tree program and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for The Salvation Army.
The purpose of the Auxiliary is to raise public awareness of The Salvation Army, to facilitate services to the needy, and to strengthen the financial base of the local Salvation Army. Membership is open to all women in the community. Members are encouraged to participate and support the programs of the Auxiliary.
Above: Officers and committee welcome singer Kellye Cash Sheppard, center, to "A Tennessee Christmas" brunch at The Peabody.
- Invitations to attend yearly fund-raising events
- A variety of volunteer opportunities to help the needy in our community
- The opportunity to work with individuals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others
- A yearly directory which includes membership, history and upcoming events
- Quarterly newsletters
- Blessings for contributing to the work of the most revered charitable Christian organization in the world
We understand that it can be difficult to fit another activity into your schedule, but your yearly membership donation alone helps the Auxiliary to accomplish its purpose by helping to strengthen the financial base of The Salvation Army.
Tax Deductible Auxiliary Dues
Contributing Life: $1000.00